Sunday, February 13, 2011


Hello,

At times I find it very hard here. There is an immense cultural difference. Sometimes I find this culture very hard to understand. To me there are things that are very bizarre. The stares I get as I\if I am an alien are kind of hard to cope with. The men are mesmorized by every move, but I have gotten good at ignoring them. It is a more curious stare.

At times I wonder what I am doing here and am I getting what I expected.

The other day I got flowers put into my hair by a local women. Jasmine. It was nice.

This weekend my friends Anna and Elisabeth from Denmark came from 4 hours away and I spent most of the weekend with them. We went to a local coffee shop called Coffee day today...see above picture.

Next weekend we will travel to Thekkady.

No comments:

Post a Comment