Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Skype with Nimmy

I have talked with Nimmy in India. She is the medical coordinator for projects abroad in Madurai. She is so nice and I can't wait to work with her.


I've realized that my life has become a lot more global then before I went to Ghana.


There are many positive things that travel has done for me.


I'm think of going into nursing. I'm think that this might be a good move. To become a traveling nurse. My profession choice changes a lot. It changes like the weather. There is not clear idea. But, I'm hopeing that India will help me discover this.


According to Wikipedia Madurai is one of the oldest continuously inhabited citities in the Indian penisula.


A map of India:







1 comment:

  1. Rosie,
    Congratulations on taking this bold and brave trip! I look forward to your entries and adventures. Keep us warm through this long winter.

    ReplyDelete