Monday, January 3, 2011

And away we go again

There are many things to be done before my trip to India! Like packing, finish school and complete my exams. I just recently got back from St. John with my family and I realized I love to travel.
1) Traveling gets you to meet other people
2) Traveling gets you to see other culture.
3) Traveling gets you to open your mind.
4) Traveling changes your perspective.
5) Traveling influences your persepective on where you want to live.


I like lists.

* * * * * * *

In India I will be staying with a family with a 10 year old, and a 4 year old. I love children so I cannot wait. I'm hoping that I will have lots of luck with the family, like Comfort's in Ghana.

Is India conservative?

In the US women are free to show some chest, arms, leg. When I went to Ghana for the first time I thought that it was going to be very conservative. I was proved wrong. It is more so liberal then I though it would be, with dress. But, women still cover up. While on vacation I wore a bikini. Which I am guessing will be deemed unacceptable in India. I'd rather not cause lots of attention. I'm looking forward to wearing the Indian Sari. I hope to buy some clothes there to wear to work.

So there are not many days left here in the US. I will be gone for a while.

love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment