2 months, 14 days.......
I have some fears about this trip:
1) I will be gone from home for 4 months
2) How much I will get from this medical internship
3) My experience in Ghana will be different this time
4) No icecream!- I can live without this
5) I've been away from my family for 2 months, and it's a breeze, but 4 months?
6) Nothing familiar
7) Maybe less of a sense of freedom
8)Getting take advantage of
Some people might look down upon the fact that I have fears about going to Ghana again. But I still fear being there alone. But, I don't think that I should fear being there, because I love it so much and I know so many people there! But I love Ghana, so it should go well. Below is a picture of a little boy from New Life! Which is a place I love.
I feel like when you purchase you tickets for a trip, it's definitely official.